Diabetes PATH Series
Wednesdays, May 5 - June 9, 2021
2-4 p.m. EDT
Online via Zoom
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers. Over the course of 6 weeks, participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
Need other options? Try Chronic Disease PATH or Chronic Pain PATH.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.