with an opening evening reception on October 3
Crowne Plaza, Grand Rapids, Michigan
For more information about the conference go to Michigan Inland Lakes Convention
- Full registration: $195
- Late registration (begins September 15): $225
- Walk-ins: $235
- One-day registration: $110
- One-day late registration: $125
- One-day walk-ins: same as late registration
- Registration will include
- Wednesday Reception
- Thursday – Deluxe continental breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and evening reception with hot and cold appetizers
- Friday - Deluxe continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
- Packet of materials
- Eligibility for a door prize
- Access to all sessions
- Speakers (non-students) receive a 10% discount
- All students receive a 10% discount, but student speakers receive a 20% discount
Some workshops require pre-registration. Please review the full schedule before completing the registration.
Please select one of the options below to register.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.