2020 GR Smart Gardening Conference - Vendors
Saturday, March 7, 2020
9 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
The Smart Gardening Conference is held in tandem with the West Michigan Home and Garden Show March 5 - March 8 and MSU Extension has had a long partnership with this event.
You will be assigned an exhibit space by our staff on a first-come-first serve basis. Each exhibit space is 10’ X 10’ and comes with one skirted table and two chairs (two complimentary registrations for the Smart Gardening Conference) for $120. If you would like an additional table and space to display, this will be available for an additional $40. The table(s) will be clearly labeled with your company name. Your company will also be listed in the program and mentioned during the conference welcome.
Silent Auction: The proceeds of the silent auction will be used to provide scholarships for future Smart Gardening events with the goal to reduce financial barriers that participants may have in taking this program. As part of your vendor registration, we ask that you provide an exciting item(s) which can be bid on in the auction.
While the conference begins at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, the Vendor Marketplace will be open at 8:15 a.m. until 8:45 a.m. and during breaks and lunch time.
During the lunch break, we will open the doors to Home and Garden Show participants (General Public). While this is not in the main hallway, it will increase sales and traffic during the lunch hour.
Vendor registration and payment: Deadline is Monday, Feb. 28, 2020 or until full.
- Payment by Credit Card: Recommended at this secure MSU payment site to expedite your reservation.
- Payment by check: Please allow 10 business days for check processing.
- Your space is not reserved until your balance is paid in full.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have registered and your balance is paid in full.
- Your registration name badge(s), which will provide you admittance to the 2020 West Michigan Home and Garden Show, will be mailed to you prior to the conference.
- A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for any registration cancelled prior to registration closing.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled after registration closing.
Registration for Vendor Registration for 2020 GR Smart Gardening Conference is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2020.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.