This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the homebuying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This is a MSHDA and HUD certified class.
Where: Flint MSU Extension Office, 605 N Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502
When: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please note: daycare is not provided
Registration for Homebuyer Education is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 20, 2019.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.