Mondays 12 - 2 p.m.
April 16, April 23, April 30
May 7, May 21, June 4, 2018
518 Harriet St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Participatory food preparation that provides cooking and food safety instruction
- Engaging nutrition activities and discussions
- Practice with food budgeting
- Interactive grocery store visit and $10 challenge.
- Recipe book for use at home
- Certificate of completion
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.