June 19-21, 2018
Call (888) 752-6362 before May 20, 2018 and indicate you are with MSU room block to recieve the special rate.
- $149/night Lodging Block
- Great Lake view
- Plenary Meeting Location
Registration $150 person
- Tour with Natural Resources Focus
- UPREC Tour
- Breakfasts and Lunches
- Pictured Rocks Boat Tour (optional fee)
MSU Upper Peninsula Research and Extension Center (UPREC)
- Hub for integrated crop and livestock research for the Upper Peninsula
- U.P. Grass?based beef finishing, utilization of cover crops, hoophouse farming, season extension and soil health studies are keystone research elements on the farm.
- Complementary agronomic studies at the 1,262 acre site
Pictured Rocks Tour (optional) $38
- 32 mile trip around Lake Superior
- Features sea caves, colored cliffs and pristine beaches
- Lovers Leap, Indian Head, Miners Castle, and Chapel Rock are just a few of the natural landmarks seen on this cruise.
Dinner following the tour on your own.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.