2019 Thumb Ag Day
Dec. 11, 2019
Ubly Heights Country Club
2409 E Atwater Road
Ubly, MI 48475
When registering online for your booth space, please open the event flyer below to view booth spaces. You will be required to identify your first, second and third choice in the registration.
8:30 a.m. Exhibits Open (available throughout the day)
9:15 a.m. Morning Program (first speaker)
10 a.m. Morning Program (second speaker)
10:45 a.m. Morning Program (third speaker)
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Lunch Buffet Available
12:45 p.m. Afternoon Program
3:30 p.m. Exhibits Close
- The rental fee for a booth space (8' wide x 51/2’ deep) is $150. One 8' table is included in this fee. ALL exhibitors will be asked to stand in front of their booths to provide orderly flow of traffic and to maximize exhibit area.
- Booths are on a first come, first serve basis. When registering online you can pay with a credit card to expedite your priority. For those paying by check, your delivery date and time will be used to determine priority, or if mailing a check the postal date on your envelope will be used to determine priority.
- Exhibitors will receive two meal passes, which will be provided at Thumb Ag Day. Additional tickets can be purchased the day of the event.
- Internet wireless connection available that day—compliments of Agri Valley Services.
- Lights on exhibits will be limited so electricity can be conserved for computers, machines and for other uses by exhibitors. Please bring your own extension cords.
- If the booth space you select is already reserved, we will give you another booth as close as we can to your choice.
- Live animals are not allowed.
- If paying by check, make checks payable to "MSU" and mail it with your reservation form to:
Thumb Ag Day
c/o MSU Extension-Huron County
1142 S Van Dyke Road, Suite 200
Bad Axe, MI 48413
9. Deadline for entries is Friday, Nov. 30, or when all booths are reserved.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact Shelly at 989-269-9949 ext. 602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.