April 4 & 11, 2018
1 - 4 p.m.
MSU Extension at the Thompson Community Center
11370 Hupp Ave.
Warren, MI 48089
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.