Growers, consultants and agribusiness professionals are invited to participate in a series of seven online programs addressing field crop production and pest management on Monday evenings February 18 through April 1, 2019. Participants will learn how to enhance their corn, soybean, small grain and forage production systems in the coming season, and have an opportunity to ask questions of MSU agricultural experts. The live webinar presentations will run 7 - 8 p.m. EST each Monday evening. One MDARD Pesticide Recertification Credit will be available through each live webinar for application to one of the following categories: Private Core, Commercial Core or Field Crops. Participants can view the programs independently online. Registration is $20.00 for the full series of seven webinars or $5.00 per individual webinar session.
- Feb. 18, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Drainage Management for Nutrient Retention – Dr. Eshan Ghane, MSU
- Feb. 25, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Tillage in Michigan Soybean Systems – James DeDecker, MSU
- March 4, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Herbicide Efficacy Under Weather Stress – Dr. Erin Burns, MSU
- March 11, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Cover Crop Profitability – Dr. Kim Cassida, MSU
- March 18, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Improving Crop Production Income – Mike Staton, MSU
- March 25, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Tar Spot in Corn & Other Emerging Diseases – Dr. Martin Chilvers, MSU
- April 1, 2019, 7-8 p.m.
- Crop Marketing Outlook & Strategies – Dr. Jim Hilker, MSU
Registration for MSU Extension Field Crops Webinar Series is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2019.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.