Join the MSU Forage Research Team to learn about completed and ongoing forage research from our field tour and demonstration stations.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. (registration from 9 - 9:45 a.m.)
- MSU Agronomy Farm, 4450 Beaumont Road, East Lansing, Michigan
- Kim Cassida, Forage & Cover Crop Specialist - MSU
- Erin Burns, Weed Specialist - MSU
- Maninder Singh, Cropping Systems Specialist - MSU
- Kyla Dahlin, Geography - MSU
- Pouyan Nejadhashemi, Engineering - MSU
- Yoana Newman, Forage Specialist - University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Forage Variety Testing
- Managing Reduced Lignin Alfalfa
- Alternative/Emergency Forages
- Developing Precision Technology for Forages
- Alfalfa Autotoxicity
- Interseeding Alfalfa in Silage Corn
- Corn Silage Mycotoxin Management
Lunch sponsored by the Michigan Forage Council
There is no charge for this event, but an RSVP is requested for lunch count.
Registration for Forage Research Field Day is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on July 22, 2019.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.