Virtual A Matter of Balance
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Jan. 9 - Feb. 6, 2024
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Online via Zoom
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This program teaches practical ways to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is concerned about falling
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone interested in increasing balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
This program is offered in partnership with NEMCSA.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.