4-H Creative Campaign Contest
Michigan State University Extension 4-H Youth Development is offering a video contest to encourage youth to join 4-H. 4-H members can be our best advertisers by helping spread the word in a short video highlighting “Why You Should Join 4-H!” Be a 4-H changemaker by using your voice and sharing your story of 4-H. The 4-H Creative Campaign Contest is sponsored with a grant from the Michigan 4-H Foundation.
A total of six prizes will be awarded to the top videos judged by professionals.
There will be two age brackets with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize winnings in each bracket:
- 4-H Ages 9-13 (as of January 1, 2024)
- 4-H Ages 14-19 (as of January 1, 2024)
1st place prize is a $100 Amazon gift card
2nd place prize is a $75 Amazon gift card
3rd place prize is a $50 Amazon gift card
- Contest open to all active Michigan 4-H youth 9-19. Not in 4-H, learn how to join 4-H here.
- Register for the contest. Must register to be eligible for prizes.
- Check out Tips for Video Submissions for ideas and Video Creation Resources for tools to create your video.
- Create a video lasting 1 minute or less about “Why You Should Join 4-H!”
- Before uploading your video, name your video with your first and last name
- Upload your video here: https://bit.ly/4-Hcreativecontest
- Deadline to submit your video and to register is April 1, 2024.
- Winners will be notified the week of March 4th through email used during registration. Any change in email must be provided directly to contest coordinators to receive their prize.
Video Use and Consent
- By sharing your video, my legal parent/guardian and I are giving MSU Extension permission to publish my first name and video, regardless of whether or not I am a contest winner.
- By participating and submitting a video you consent to having the submitted information and photo(s)/video(s) published by Michigan State University (MSU) Extension. This content may be used in various digital communications pieces, including social media posts and online articles and may also be used to help promote MSU Extension 4-H programs. Your submission may be edited for clarity and length.
Registration for 4-H Creative Campaign Contest is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 1, 2024.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.