Welcome to the 2018 Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update Registration.
Tuesday Dec. 18, 2018
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
4301 Farm Lane
Lansing, MI 48910
This event will address:
- Research based MSU recommendations for weed, insect, disease and fertilizer for 2018
- Review of the 2018 late planting season, floods and drought
- Weeds, insects and disease resistance management
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Soil health
- 2019 Weed Control Guide E-434
Cost: $60 (includes refreshments, lunch and handouts including the 2019 MSU Weed Control Guide and other bulletins)
Cancellations received after Dec. 14 will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
Registration is now open through Dec. 18, 2018. Please note: this event is limited to 350 participants.
Registration for 2018 Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on December 17, 2018.
There are 348 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.