Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Interdisciplinary Instructional Institute (QMRAIV) 2023
The Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Interdisciplinary Vehicle (QMRA IV) is an interdisciplinary program for the training and mentoring in microbial health risk analysis. Participants will gain hands-on experience with real-world case studies to develop microbial risk analysis for assuring safety and health goals. In the QMRA IV institute, participants will have:
- Interaction with top scientists in public health, environmental engineering, microbiology, epidemiology, communications, public policy and QMRA
- Training and mentoring in team science, QMRA, risk communication and risk management
- Hybrid training and mentoring through an online course, an in-person workshop, and postworkshop mentoring activities
- Accepting applications: Jan. 13, 2023 until March 31, 2023
- Notice of acceptance will be sent by April 30, 2023
- Registration Payment deadline: May 15, 2023
Dr. Jade Mitchell or Dr. Mark Weir at email@example.com
Funded by National Institutes of Health
The QMRA IV is supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number 1R25GM135058. The content is solely the responsibility of the QMRA IV program directors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Registration for Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Interdisciplinary Instructional Institute (QMRAIV) 2023 is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2023.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information, email QMRAIV@msu.edu.