Upper Peninsula 4-H Babysitting SPIN Club
Tuesday & Thursdays - April 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 May 4, 6
6:30 to 8 p.m. EST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Upper Peninsula youth in grades 6-9 who want to learn about caring for children and being a great babysitter.
- Learn about the responsibilities of babysitting and becoming a capable, caring, trustworthy and responsible sitter.
- Develop the confidence needed to handle situations that could happen while caring for children.
- Review safety and first aid to create a safe environment.
- Discover marketing techniques and explore the business of babysitting.
- Explore fun and nutritious snacks & age appropriate activities.
ENROLLMENT IN 4-H ONLINE IS REQUIRED
Participants will also need to enroll in 4-H online. Select Delta County and select SPIN CLUB: U.P. Virtual Babysitting as your club. If you have already re-enrolled in 4-H online, you will need to contact your county coordinator for assistance in getting added to the club.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.