PATH Toolkit Telephone Course
The PATH Toolkit Telephone Course is a series of 6 weekly telephone calls with a leader and 2-3 other people living with chronic conditions. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the course. There are three different courses you can sign up for: Chronic Disease, Diabetes and Chronic Pain.
Registering for this course will place you on a list, and you will be contacted with dates and times when enough people register to hold a group.
When you attend the course you will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your condition
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
Registration for PATH Toolkit Telephone Course is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2021.
There are 97 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-490-1608.