- Factors that impact Michigan water
- The Blue Economy
- Fiscal benefits of water management
- Incorporating water into local planning and placemaking
- Risk assessment approaches
- Resources to help address water problems
- Water policy at the federal, tribal, state, and local level
4717 Campus Drive,
Includes infrastructure tour, lunch, materials.
Master Citizen Planner credits available.
Registration for Michigan Water School Kalamazoo 2018 is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 13, 2018.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.