Cloverbud Social Emotional Wellness Kit
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Adults with youth ages 5-8. Parents, teachers, grandparents, etc are all welcome to participate.
- Complete activities together with your child to help them explore their emotions. Supplies for activities are included in the kit and can be shipped directly to your home.
- Activities include creating a calming jar, reading a book and discussing the characters’ emotions, making feelings masks and more.
- Post photos of your completed projects to a padlet board (instructions included with kit) to compare how others are completing the activities.
- Work at your own pace to complete the activities.
- Pickup and shipping of kits will start on Jan. 7, 2021.
Registration for Cloverbud Social Emotional Wellness Kit is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on January 4, 2021.
There are 20 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.