MSU Tollgate Farm 4-H Winged Wonders Camp 2023
MSU TOLLGATE FARM 4-H WINGED WONDERS TRAVELING CAMP
July 10 - 14, 2023
Tollgate has banded together with Kellogg Biological Station in Hickory Corners, Michigan to offer this exploration of wild and domestic birds through interactive, hands-on science learning. Become an ornithologist and study birds and their amazing feats as we hike the fields and forests of MSU Tollgate Farm and Kellogg Bird Sanctuary. Meet at Tollgate for farm-based birding adventures Monday and Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. As field scientists, travel by bus and camp out under the stars at KBS Tuesday through Thursday to interact with research scientists, meet raptors up close and personal, make new friends, and have lots of fun! Transportation and tents provided.
MSU Tollgate Camp is part of the Oakland County 4-H. Enrollment in 4-H for the camp is mandatory. Your child will not be able to attend camp if they are not enrolled in 4-H. Returning campers will need to update their existing 4-H profile online. Current 4-H enrollment year is Sept. 1, 2022 - Aug. 31, 2023.
ALL RETURNING CAMPERS may easily re-enroll in your existing 4-H profile. Do not create a new 4-H profile.
- Log in to your existing 4-H account.
- Select EDIT next to each family member's name.
- Scroll to the bottom of their profile. Select ENROLL FOR 2022-2023.
- Verify that information is up to date, sign electronically. Please complete all the medical information and insurance in case of an emergency.
- Change the club name to *CAMPS AT TOLLGATE 2023. Select SUBMIT ENROLLMENT.
NEW TO TOLLGATE FARM CAMPSTo register for Tollgate Farm camp, campers must first be enrolled as 4-H members at https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in.
- Create a new family profile in 4honline. Select: Don't have an account? (create a login) Select OAKLAND as your (4-H) county. This will direct you to find the 4-H club *CAMPS AT TOLLGATE 2023.
- Select any one of the projects.
- Add a youth member profile to your family for each child attending camp. (Parents do not have to enroll themselves). Please complete all the medical information and insurance in case of an emergency.
- SUBMIT ENROLLMENT
4-H is a learn-by-doing, fun, educational program, helping youth in their growth and development and compliments experiences received at home, school and other organizations. As a member of 4-H, there are many other opportunities to get your youngster involved, including approximately 50 4-H clubs in Oakland County where members work with a large variety of project areas, including agriculture, aerospace, community service, horses, science and technology, and more. Questions regarding 4-H? Contact Deb Morgan at email@example.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancellation is needed, please be prompt.
Cancellations from Feb. 27 through June 26, 2023 will incur a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds 14 or fewer days from first day of camp.
Registration for MSU Tollgate Farm 4-H Winged Wonders Camp 2023 is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on July 9, 2023.
There are 7 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For information contact Ellen Koehler at 248-701-9956 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding 4-H Online registration contact Oakland County 4-H at 248-858-0889 or email Kelly Morris email@example.com.