Many people have received dotCMS website training, but still have questions or encounter issues when they attempt to add or edit content on their sites. To help address these issues, ANR Communications & Marketing is hosting three special FAQ dotCMS Website Training sessions via Zoom on May 7 and 14 from 3 to 4 p.m., and on May 20 from 11 a.m. to noon. This special one-hour training will cover topics like:
- How do I get access to dotCMS?
- I’m in dotCMS. What am I looking at? Introduction of navigation preview and content.
- How do I navigate dotCMS? Understanding the Pages and Content Sections.
- How can I see and change if content is published, unpublished or archived?
- What are relationships in dotCMS?
- How do I make changes to a page? How do I add files and images to a page?
- How do I update person profiles? How do I add or change a person’s photo?
- How do I create an event?
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.