Be a Healthy Role Model
Thursday, March 4, 2021
6:30-7:30 p.m. EST
Whether you are a parent or a caregiver, someone is looking up to you. Now you can learn and teach healthy nutrition role modeling behavior, in this class from Michigan State University Extension.
- Get 10 simple tips that will show you how to positively impact your child’s health for life.
- Setting an example as youth will watch you and learn to make healthy choices.
- Help youth learn to become active people.
- Watch youth start to form healthy habits early in life.
- This class qualifies for 1 hour of training through MiRegistry
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.