Welcome to the 2017 Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update Registration.
Wednesday Dec. 20, 2017
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
4301 Farm Lane
East Lansing, MI 48910
This event will address:
- Research based MSU recommendations for weed, insect, disease and fertilizer for 2018
- Review of the 2017 late planting season, floods and drought
- Weeds, insects and disease resistance management
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Soil health
- 2018 Weed Control Guide E-434
Cost: $60 (includes refreshments, lunch and handouts including the 2018 MSU Weed Control Guide and other bulletins)
Cancellations received after Dec. 18 will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
Registration is now open through Dec. 20, 2017. Please note: this event is limited to 350 participants.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.