Guiding Principles for Highly Successful Parenting Webinar Series - July Webinar
Thursdays, July 1-29, 2021
7:30-9 p.m. ET
Webinar via Zoom
This event is free for all.
Guiding Principles for Highly Successful Parenting is a parenting series to help you explore ways that you can be highly effective in raising your kids to be successful in school and in life. This class is meant for parents of kids from toddlers to teens and will explore:
- Developing family routines
- Developing emotional control in your child
- Being a calm assertive parent
- Developing consistent rules and relationships
- Learning from mistakes and developing empathy & the ability to be thankful as a result
This is a series class and participants must plan on attending all five weeks.
Certificates for participation are provided upon completion of the series. In order to receive a certificate, participants must actively participate in the webinar throughout all five sessions.
Participants have the option to attend and actively participate via computer, or an app on a tablet or smartphone. Attendees can also listen to the presentation via phone (by calling in), but active participation is not possible over the phone due to the webinar format. Those who choose to call in are not eligible for certificates unless they make arrangements with Kylie Rymanowicz before class begins.
If multiple people in the same location want to participate in the webinar and need certificates, they have to join the webinar separately in order to each receive a certificate.
This registration process has three steps:
1. Register here. After registration you will receive a link to take the pre-class survey
2. Complete the pre-class survey. Once complete you will receive a link to register for the zoom webinar.
3. Register for the zoom webinar with your first and last name. Once you register you will receive a link to join the webinar and you will get reminder emails.
Registration ends April 28th
Dates: July 1, July 9, July 15, July 22, July 29
Registration for Guiding Principles for Highly Successful Parenting Webinar Series is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 24, 2021.
There are 60 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.