ONLINE Diabetes PATH Series
Thursdays, June 25 - July 30, 2020
Online via Zoom
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers. Over the course of 6 weeks, participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
This series is funded by a generous grant from Lions Club International
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
This program is for Michigan residents. For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517/490-1608.