Michigan State University Planning Workshop: Michigan Spatial Mismatch Tool
Friday, Dec. 6, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
East Conference Room
Patterson Executive Office Building
2100 Pontiac Lake Rd.
Pontiac, MI 48328
- Overview of the importance of spatial mismatches in housing and employment
- Introduction to the new MSMtool
- Applied use of the MSM tool in your community
- Discussion regarding potential solutions to spatial mismatches in your community
- Discussion of ways to expand the MSM tool to meet your community's needs
MSU School of Planning, Design and Construction
MSU National Carrette Institute
And co-hosted by the Oakland County Planning Division
Funding support provided by MSU Extension Urban Collaborators and the MSU Institute for Public Policy and Social Research.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.