Great Lakes Leadership Academy - Emerging Leader Program
Developing Leadership Skills for the 21st Century
The Great Lakes Leadership Academy Emerging Leader Program is designed for potential and current leaders seeking continuing professional development. The program focuses on developing individual and organizational leadership skills, and applying those skills in a collaborative fashion to the common issues of diverse communities.
The Emerging Leader Program offers:
- A 6-month program of individual and organizational leadership skills development
- Three, four-day sessions
- Collaborative real-world team projects outside of the classroom
- Practical leadership and decision-making tools that will help you become a more successful leader
- Tools for leading across differences and bringing emotional wellness to your leadership role
- A network of professional individuals and organizations to share ideas and create solutions
- A professional mentor relationship with GLLA alumni that will cultivate professional growth
- Ongoing networking, training, and support of alumni
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.