Gaining Efficiency is a Work in Progress
- To treat or not to treat; that is the profitable question?
- Are you maximizing your forage usage and consistency?
- Manure, the smell of money!
- Measuring and managing labor efficiency
- Milking efficiency makes more milk
Paola Bacigalupo, Marianne Buza, Phil Durst, Dr. Ron Erskine, Martin Mangual, Stan Moore, Erica Rogers and Sarah Fronznack.
Dates and Locations (all programs will be held 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.):
- Feb. 25, 2020 - McBain Community Library, 107 E. Maple St., McBain, MI 49657
- Feb. 26, 2020 - Ottawa County MSU Extension, 12220 Fillmore St., West Olive, MI 49460
- Feb. 27, 2020 - AgroLiquid, 2055 M-21, St. Johns, MI 48879
- March 4, 2020 - Franklin Inn, 1070 E. Huron Ave., Bad Axe, MI 48413
$25 for first person, plus $15 for each additional farm person. Registration fee includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration for Gaining Efficiency is a Work in Progress is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 2, 2020.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information contact support staff or Paola Bacigalupo at 517-279-4311, 970-888-1356 or email@example.com.