Workshop Objectives Include:
- To demonstrate the magnitude and significance of the tourism industry
- To expose communities to relevant tourism trends and travelers’ interests
- To provide a facilitated, open forum for innovative and collaborative exchange for developing tourism across your region
- Thursday, March 8th, 1 - 4 p.m. at the Griswold Auditorium, 401 Hubbard St., Allegan, MI 49010
- Friday, March 9th, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the Outdoor Discovery Center, 4214 56th St., Holland, MI 49423
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
Contact InformationFor local/regional logistics questions please contactBrandy Gildea, Parks Coordinator, Allegan County Parks, Recreation and Tourism at 269-673-0378 or BGildea@allegancounty.org.
For tourism program content and registration system questions please contact Garrett Ziegler, MSU Extension Food Systems/Tourism Educator at 616-608-7436, email@example.com.