LGBTQ Inclusion Guide Dialogues
These dialogue sessions will allow MSU Extension staff members time to familiarize themselves with the MSU Extension Guide for Inclusion of Individuals of All Gender Identities, Gender Expressions, Sexual Orientations and Sexes and discuss applications in our work. The sessions are internal to MSU Extension staff.
Staff members are encouraged to attend the session most closely aligned to their work/Institute if possible to get the most out of the conversation and application but are welcome at any session. If you are unable to attend a session and want to be on a waiting list or be notified of additional dates or times, please contact Melissa Elischer (email@example.com) and Laurie Rivetto (rivettoL@msu.edu).
Registration will be about 20-25 participants each session.
We will be using Google Jamboards so please be prepared to sign into with your MSU Google account to be able to access. If you have questions on this, please contact an Organizational Development Technology staff member.
If there are questions, please contact Melissa Elischer, Laurie Rivetto, Dionardo Pizana and/or your Institute leadership.
The following dates and times are set for the dialogues:
AABI DATES & TIMES
- Tuesday, Jan. 19, 12-1 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 15, 2-3 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 22, 3-4 p.m.
CFEI DATES & TIMES
- Friday, Jan. 22, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
CYI DATES & TIMES
- Monday, Jan. 18, 2-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 25, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, March 5, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, March 8, 2-3 p.m.
HNI DATES & TIMES
- Monday, Jan. 25, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 18, 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, Feb. 26, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Monday, March 1, 2-3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4, 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 10, 3-4 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 22, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 1-2 p.m.
Registration for LGBTQ Inclusion Guide Dialogues is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 10, 2021.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.