MSU AgBioResearch and Extension Field Day
Oct. 19, 2021
12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
MSU Earl and Linda Peterson West Central Michigan Research and Education Center
The MSU AgBioResearch and Extension Field Day will showcase:
5185 N. Oceana Dr.
Hart, MI 49420
- Lunch with vendor showcase
- Demonstration of Novel Control Treatments for Pear Psylla
- Future planting and research plans
- 2021 peach thinning and cherry leaf spot field demonstrations
- Meet and greet with new Tree Fruit Extension Educator Emily Lavely
This event is free of charge.
Preregistration encouraged but not required.
This event qualifies for 4 restricted use pesticide (RUP) credits! Private or Commercial Core or 1C
This event qualifies for 3 Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits!
The approved CEU's are:
- Nutrient Management: 0
- Soil & Water Management: 0.5
- Integrated Pest Management: 1
- Crop Management: 1.5
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.