Detailed Program Information
7th International Legume Root Diseases Workshop
BIC Program Book
NAPIA Program Book
Jim Kelly; Karen Cichy; Marty Chilvers; Janette Jacobs; Greg Varner; BIC business contact: Phil Miklas; NAPIA business contact: Weidong Chen; NAPIA abstract contact: Bunyamin Tar’an; Conference Contact: Megghan Honke Seidel
Thank you for your participation in the Bean Improvement Cooperative Biennial Meeting in East Lansing, MI, Oct 30-Nov 1, 2017. Hope this message finds you well. It is customary for the Local Organizing Committee to compose a Proceedings of the Oral and Poster Presentations given at the Biennial Meeting. Toward this effort please email a 2-page report of your presentation by December 15, 2017 by uploading it at: https://events.anr.msu.edu/bicnapia2017/for inclusion in Proceedings section of the next 2018 BIC Annual Report (Vol. 61). Only electronic copies will be accepted. An original hard copy is NOT required.
- 2-page reports must be single-spaced, typed on 8.5 by 11 inch letter size. (Not A4 paper) with 1-inch wide margins on all sides. Please use 12-point font size, Times New Roman. All proceedings reports must be limited to 2-pages or will be returned to the author. Invited speakers are allowed additional pages.
- All tables, graphs and figures must fit within the 2-page limit and size format. If tables and figures are not in MS Word format they may not be reproduced accurately. Metric units are preferred.
- Center the title at the top of the page, and include authors’ names, institution or company, and address beneath the title.
- Please submit the electronic copy of your report at https://events.anr.msu.edu/bicnapia2017/ and use MS Word (No pdf. files). All submissions will be acknowledged and no hard copy is required. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 10 days, please contact Megghan Honke Seidel at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm receipt.
- To further reduce costs and mailings, future notifications of dates and deadlines for the BIC report will be posted on BIC web page http://www.css.msu.edu/bic/
- Please consult the page for updates as new information is posted when it becomes available.
Paper submission for submitting your full paper for BIC is open.
Paper submission closes at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2017.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information contact Megghan Honke Seidel at 517-884-7089 or email@example.com