Crafts Around the World
Explore the world through 6 crafts. Beginning Wednesday, March 3 and every Wednesday thru April 7 from 5 to 6 p.m. EST join us via Zoom as we travel around the world discovering crafts. Participants 5-19 and adults are invited to register (younger youth may need help from parents/adults). Participants will be emailed the Zoom link and materials needed for each session the week before and the Monday before. Registration includes all 6 sessions. There is no cost for this as you will need to purchase your own materials. If you have schedule conflicts with a session contact Dian Liepe at email@example.com for additional information. The craft session schedule is:
- Week One March 3 - South America – Chile & Argentina, Rain Sticks
- Week Two March 10 - North America – Mexico, Huichol Picture: Yarn Art
- Week Three March 17 - Asia – Japan, Origami: 4-H Clover
- Week Four March 24- Artic – Inuit Soap Stone Carvings: Soap Carving
- Week Five March 31 - Australia/Oceania – Indigenous Art: Aboriginal Dot Painting
- Week Six April 7 – Germany – German Kartoffeldruck (Potato Stamping)
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information contact Dian Liepe, 4-H Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.