Your Money Your Goals Toolkit Training
March 5, 2021
9 - 11 a.m. EST
via Zoom webinar
How confident are you in your ability to:
- Understand core financial management topics, such as budgeting, saving, and setting financial goals?
- Order and fix credit reports?
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt?
- Financial empowerment assessment
- Starting the conversation
- Emotions, values, culture and money decisions
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Savings for emergencies, bills and goals
- Tracking and managing income and benefits
- Paying bills and other expenses
- Getting through the month - managing cash flow
- Credit and debt
- Consumer protection
- Financial products, services and providers
Come learn about the YOUR MONEY, YOUR GOALS TOOLKIT.
Michigan State University Extension is offering free financial empowerment training for social workers, case managers, and other front line staff and volunteers.
Registration for Your Money Your Goals is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 3, 2021.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.