Pest and Crop Management Update Meeting 2020
Participants of the Pest Management Updates will hear MSU Extension specialists present the latest recommendations for managing weeds, diseases, insects and nematodes and receive a complimentary copy of Extension bulletin E-434 “Weed Control Guide for Field Crops.” The topics covered at the programs will be determined by the local host and will probably vary from site to site. Detailed agendas for all programs are available online or by calling the host MSU Extension office.
The registration fee for each program is $30.00 and includes lunch and materials. Pre-registration is required to ensure an accurate count for meals and materials. Please register at least one week before the event you plan to attend. You can register online below or by calling the host site contact phone.
2020 Crop Pest and Crop Management Updates:
- January 3 -- Dundee, Dundee Village Hall, 350 W Monroe St., Dundee MI 48131: Contact Lenawee MSU Extension at 517-264-5300
- January 8 -- Mt. Pleasant, Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel and Conference Center, 2424 S. Misson St., Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858: Contact Isabella County MSU Extension at 989-317-4079
- January 10 -- Alpena, Alpena Community College, 665 Johnson St., Alpena, MI 49707: Contact Presque Isle MSU Extension at 989-734-2168
- January 28 -- Richville/Frankenmuth, Saginaw Valley Research and Education Center, 3775 S. Reese Rd., Frankenmuth, MI 48734: Contact Lapeer County MSU Extension at 810-667-0341
- February 3--West Olive, Ottawa MSU Extension Office, 1220 Fillmore St., West Olive, MI 49460: Contact the Van Buren MSU Extension Office at 269-657-8213
- February 6 -- Peck, Sanilac Career Center, 175 E Aitken Rd., Peck, MI 48466: Contact Tuscola County MSU Extension at 989-672-3870
- February 10--Dowagiac, Dowagiac Conservation Club, 54551 N51 North, Dowagiac, MI 49047: Contact the Van Buren MSU Extension Office at 269-657-8213
Space is limited so please register early. Registrations cancelled within seven days of program date will not be refunded.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For questions please contact the host site by phone:
- January 3 -- Dundee, contact Lenawee MSU Extension at 517-264-5300
- January 8 -- Mt. Pleasant, contact Isabella County MSU Extension at 989-317-4079
- January 10 -- Alpena, contact Presque Isle MSU Extension at 989-734-2168
- January 28 -- Richville/Frankenmuth, contact Lapeer County MSU Extension at 810-667-0341
- February 3--West Olive, contact the Van Buren MSU Extension at 269-657-8213
- February 6 -- Peck, contact Tuscola County MSU Extension at 989-672-3870
- February 10--Dowagiac, contact Van Buren MSU Extension at 269-657-8213