Chronic Pain PATH Series
Wednesdays, April 21 - June 2, EST
1 - 3 p.m. EST
Held LIVE Online via Zoom Meetings
*This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by using device audio and video features.
Chronic Pain PATH is a FREE six-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. This program is open to Michigan residents only. *Please also note: The April 21 session will be a 20 minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Subsequent sessions will follow weekly on Wednesdays and meet for 2 hours. By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to attend all sessions to the best of your ability.
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
Need other options? Try Diabetes PATH or Chronic Disease PATH.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions, contact Kai Gritter at firstname.lastname@example.org