Chronic Pain PATH Series (June 17-July 22, 2021)
June 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15, 22
1-3 p.m. ET
Online via Zoom Meeting
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop. Please note- There will also be an information session offered two weeks prior to the course start on June 3 at 1 p.m. ET. for those interested in learning more about the program.You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
Need other options? Try Diabetes PATH or Chronic Disease PATH.
Registration for Chronic Pain PATH Series - ONLINE is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 16, 2021.
There are 19 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions contact Naomi Hyso at email@example.com or leave a message at 231-845-3362.