2021 Michigan Good Food Gathering
Join us as we wrap up the Michigan Good Food Charter update process and plan for the future of good food in Michigan!
The event will take place on October 13-15 on a virtual platform with live workshops and networking space.
This interactive agenda will bring together food systems advocates and practitioners to:
- Preview components of the updated Michigan Good Food Charter
- Share feedback and big ideas for Michigan's good food future
- Plan for collaboration and next steps
2021 Virtual Gathering Participant Benefits
All registered participants will be given access to join the virtual platform, Connect Space, where you will find live events, recordings, virtual materials, discussion spaces, and more!
- Live Event Access: All registered participants will be given access to join all live events. Recordings will be made available if you cannot attend live. You can choose which events you would like to attend!
- Session Recordings and Digital Resource Materials
- Accessibility: We will provide auto-generated closed captioning during our webinars and with the recordings. Longer sessions will have built-in breaks. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions and use the registration process to indicate if you have accommodations requests.
- Networking Opportunities: Our virtual platform allows for networking and connection. All events during the gathering are intended to provide interactivity and networking within and across sectors and areas of interest!
Scholarships & Flexible Registration
We do not want the cost of registration to limit your participation in this event. Scholarships and flexible registration rates are intended to support attendees who would not otherwise be able to take part in this event. We leave it up to our participants to decide what they are able to afford and we will not ask you to validate your decision.
- Flexible Registration Rates: We are offering a second lower rate for paid registrations. The rates are listed below! Choose Flexible rate as your registration type.
- Scholarship Application: Any Michigan resident may apply. Scholarship recipients get the same access as all other registrants. Choose Scholarship as your registration type.
See below for information on all registration processes.
For paid registrations: You may cancel your registration and receive a refund, less a $5 processing fee, if your cancellation is received in writing by Oct. 8, 2021. You must notify Rachel Kelly at email@example.com in order to receive your refund. Please note, cancellations received after October 8 will not be refunded and scholarship sponsorships cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For questions on registration, sponsorship, exhibiting, and advertising, please contact Rachel Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.