2023 4-H State Shooting Sports Tournament
Aug. 19, 2023
Centerline of Calhoun County
This annual event provides Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports members with the opportunity to test skills and earn recognition with other 4-H members from across the state.
23100 13 Mile Rd.
Bellevue, MI 49021
- .22 Rifle
- 3-D Archery
- Air Rifle
- BB Gun
- Hunting & Wildlife
- Target Archery
Cost: $30Refunds will be granted if cancellations are received by July 21, 2023.
- Partial refunds apply as follows:
- $20 refund during the first week – ending July 28, 2023
- $10 (1/3) refund during the 2nd week – ending Aug. 4, 2023
- No refund beyond Aug. 4, 2023
For tournament rules and regulations, please visit the Shooting Sports Tournament site.
Updates for 2023:
1. Volunteerism - As in the past, we will rely on each county bringing 1 volunteer per 4 participants. Volunteers should use this registration portal to sign-up. Each assignment is labeled with the volunteer selection status needed to perform the duties (Gold, Certified Shooting Sports Instructor, Silver, and in some cases, no background checks required.) It is important that if you register for one of these tasks and do not have the required status, that you immediately apply in Volunteer Central. This process takes time; be sure to allow for it.
2. Email Confirmation of Event Registration is sent to the email provided.
- Data from this registration is transferred manually to another event database. Human errors may be made during this process.
- Due to the scope of this event, all errors must be corrected prior to the event and cannot be made onsite.
- It is the responsibility of the participant (with the support of family, club leaders and local staff) to ensure correct registrations prior to the event.
- Please closely read email confirmations to ensure accuracy and that the discipline selection aligns with event rules.
3. Lunch and root beer floats will be available at Centerline. There are no restaurants close by. Please bring your own food or plan to purchase lunch on site.
4. One patch will be provided to each participant. T-shirts may only be purchased through the registration system.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.