Organics and Alternative Markets for Field Crops
Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.*
Washtenaw County Farm Council Grounds
5055 Ann Arbor Saline Rd.
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Looking to diversify your field crop production into organic, niche grains, or hemp production? Join the Washtenaw County Conservation District, Michigan State University Extension, and the Washtenaw County Farm Bureau to learn about the production and market opportunities for these alternative cropping systems in Michigan.
- Dan Rossman – Global Organic Alliance Certifier
- Dan Bewersdorff – Herbruck’s Organic Grain Program Director
- Emily Shettler – Pipeline Foods Merchandiser of Food and Feed Ingredients
- Megan Philips Goldenberg – Macon Creek Malt House Co-Owner
- Eric Anderson – MSU Extension Field Crops Educator
This workshop is Part 1 of a two-part series. Join us again in September for an on-farm tour and discussion of organic, niche grains, and hemp production.
*FREE lunch to follow the program.
Registration for Attendee Registration is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on February 17, 2020.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.