ONLINE Matter of Balance
Monday and Wednesdays
May 3 - June 2, 2021 (No class on Memorial Day)
9 a.m. CT/10 a.m. ET
Online via Zoom
- This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
- You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
- Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
- No Cost to Attend
Registration for Matter of Balance is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 26, 2021.
There are no openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions contact Anita Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.