Online Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE)
2-4 p.m. ET
Meets for six weeks on July 21, 28 & August 4, 11, 18, 25
Online via Zoom
Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) is a program for older adults looking to stay healthy and meet new people. WISE’s interactive lessons are designed to provide valuable education on topics including health and wellness, managing medications, and stress management.
This educational program offers six interactive lessons covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Using simple tools to help you feel empowered about your health & the healthcare you receive
- Understanding the changes & benefits that come with aging
- Appreciating generational and cultural diversity
- Managing medications safely & preventing misuse
- Stress management
- Enhancing your overall quality of life
Registration for Online Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on July 24, 2021.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.