Emergent Issues Incentive Program - $5000
This program is designed to allow small teams to implement new or modified programs that meet the following criteria.
- Impact a new or serious issue in one or more communities.
- Engage staff from at least two Institutes.
- Can be “on the ground” in eight weeks or less.
- Engage community partners in meaningful ways.
- Are able to establish a framework for evaluation and possible continuation.
Application for Emergent Issues Incentive Program is open.
Application closes at 11:59 p.m. on November 30, 2021.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.