ONLINE Chronic Pain PATH Series
Six Weekly Sessions
Tuesdays: OCTOBER 6 - NOVEMBER 10
5:30-7:30 p.m. EST
Online via Zoom
**REGISTRATION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE**
You will learn tools to:
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
- work with health care providers
- manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- set goals and accomplish them
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
Upon registering you will be notified via email with more information
*This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact PAM DANIELS (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn of alternative workshops.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions contact Pam Daniels at email@example.com.