These programs are designed to help producers learn about new pests in Michigan and changes in MSU Extension recommendations in field crop weed, insect and disease control and soil fertility to use for the 2017 growing season. The programs will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The registration fee is $25.00 per person, which includes the cost of lunch, refreshments and the 2017 E-434 MSU Weed Control Guide for Field Crops and Forages.
- Jan. 12, 2017 - Isabella, Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel and Conference Center, 2424 S. Mission St., Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
- Jan. 13, 2017 - Saginaw Valley Research & Extension Center, 3775 S. Reese Road, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Feb. 21, 2017 - Cabela's, 110 Cabelas Blvd. East, Dundee, MI 48131
- Feb. 22, 2017 - Dowagiac Conservation Club, 54551 M-51 North, Dowagiac, MI 49047
- Feb. 23, 2017 - Sanilac Career Center, 175 E. Aiken Road, Peck, MI 48466
Space is limited so please register early. Registrations cancelled within seven days of program date will not be refunded.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For information contact the MSU Extension-Van Buren Office at 269-657-8213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.