ONLINE Teaching Kids Mindful Eating and Breast Cancer & the Environment Research Program
Monday, Nov. 23, 2020
1 - 3 p.m. EST
Learn benefits of eating with mindful awareness, increase awareness in portion sizes for children and learn about competent eating. Additionally, learn about the relationship between environment and health during vulnerable times of development in a female's life.
Participants will learn:
- Learn benefits of eating with mindful awareness.
- Increase awareness in portion sizes for children.
- Learn about competent eating.
- Experience mindful eating.
Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Program:
- Raise awareness for the relationship between environmental exposures during vulnerable times in a woman’s life and breast cancer risk
- Provide action steps that can reduce exposure and risk
- Connect stakeholders to additional resources
- Communicate findings of emerging science to lay publics for precautionary action
- Teaching Kids Mindful Eating - 90 Minutes
- Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Program- 15 Minutes
- Q & A - 15 Minutes
This is a free class.
This is a live class using Zoom and will not be recorded.
Registration for Teaching Kids Mindful Eating and BCERP is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on November 22, 2020.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions contact Nicole Wethington at firstname.lastname@example.org.