Chronic Disease PATH (Personal Action Toward Health)
Sept. 16 - Oct. 21, 2020
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic conditions. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- Work better with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set weekly goals that YOU want to achieve and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your self-management, the struggles, and the victories!
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
TEXTBOOK: FREE - Upon registering and agreeing to attend all 6 sessions, you will be emailed a pre-class survey, textbooks will be mailed to your home. Please note textbooks take about 1 week to arrive. They are not required for the class, but helpful.
Dates: Sept. 16, 23, 30 Oct. 7, 14, 21
IMPORTANT: This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by BOTH audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact Pam Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative workshops.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information contact Pam Daniels, email@example.com