ONLINE Chronic Pain PATH Series
Tuesdays, September 8 - October 13, 2020
1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST
Online via Zoom
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop. This Zoom workshop series will meet LIVE on the following Tuesdays: 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, and 10/13.You will learn tools to:
- work with health care providers
- manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- set goals and accomplish them
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
Once you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with additional information on the workshop and the Zoom meeting link.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or questions, contact Kai Gritter at email@example.com.