MSU Tollgate Farm 4-H Winged Wonders Camp 2024
MSU TOLLGATE FARM 4-H WINGED WONDERS TRAVELING CAMP
July 15-19, 2024
Tollgate has banded together with Kellogg Biological Station in Hickory Corners, Michigan to offer this exploration of wild and domestic birds through interactive, hands-on science learning. Become an ornithologist and study birds and their amazing feats as we hike the fields and forests of MSU Tollgate Farm and Kellogg Bird Sanctuary. Meet at Tollgate for farm-based birding adventures Monday and Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Travel by bus Tuesday morning to Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, where, as field scientists you'll camp out under the stars learn alongside research scientists, meet raptors up close and personal, make new friends. Transportation and tents provided.
MSU Tollgate Camp is part of the Oakland County 4-H. Enrollment in 4-H for the camp is mandatory. Your child will not be able to attend camp if they are not enrolled in 4-H. Returning campers will need to update their existing 4-H profile online. Current 4-H enrollment year is Sept. 1, 2023 - Aug. 31, 2024.
ALL RETURNING CAMPERS may easily re-enroll in your existing 4-H profile. Do not create a new 4-H profile.
- Log in to your existing 4-H account.
- Select EDIT next to each family member's name.
- Scroll to the bottom of their profile. Select ENROLL FOR 2023-2024.
- Verify that information is up to date, sign electronically. Please complete all the medical information and insurance in case of an emergency.
- Change the club name to *CAMPS AT TOLLGATE. Select SUBMIT ENROLLMENT.
NEW TO TOLLGATE FARM CAMPSTo register for Tollgate Farm camp, campers must first be enrolled as 4-H members at https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in.
- Create a new family profile in 4honline. Select: Don't have an account? (create a login) Select OAKLAND as your (4-H) county. This will direct you to find the 4-H club CAMPS AT TOLLGATE.
- Select any one of the projects.
- Add a youth member profile to your family for each child attending camp. (Parents do not have to enroll themselves). Please complete all the medical information and insurance in case of an emergency.
- SUBMIT ENROLLMENT
4-H is a learn-by-doing, fun, educational program, helping youth in their growth and development and compliments experiences received at home, school and other organizations. As a member of 4-H, there are many other opportunities to get your youngster involved, including approximately 50 4-H clubs in Oakland County where members work with a large variety of project areas, including agriculture, aerospace, community service, horses, science and technology, and more. Questions regarding 4-H? Contact Deb Morgan at email@example.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancellation is needed, please be prompt.
Cancellations from Feb. 27 through July 1, 2024, will incur a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds 14 or fewer days from first day of camp.
Registration for MSU Tollgate Farm 4-H Winged Wonders Camp 2024 is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 15, 2024.
There are 10 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.