Central Michigan Dry Bean Grower Update
March 8, 2021
1 - 4 p.m. EST
Online - Zoom
3 RUP credits (pending)
Join us for the annual update of on-going MSU research and industry trends for the 2021 growing season!
- Dr. Francisco Gomez, Michigan State University - Dry Bean Breeder Update
- Dr. Martin Chilvers, Michigan State University - Dry Bean Pathology Update
- Scott Bales, Michigan State University Dry Bean Specialist - Varieties, Fungicides, and Fertilizers
- Kevin Ackerman and Jessica Radar - Market Update
- Michigan State University Extension Field Crops Educators - Local Updates
Registration for Central Michigan Dry Bean Grower Update is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 6, 2021.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.