The Arthur Berkey Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Science Fair
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Online via Zoom
The Arthur Berkey Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Science Fair recognizes middle and high school students who are studying the application of scientific principles and emerging technologies in agriculture and natural resources. Participation begins at the local chapter/club level and progresses to the state level, and for FFA members the national level. Areas of participation closely mirror those of the International Science and Engineering Fair but reflect an agriculture and natural resources theme.
1) Competition is open to all FFA and 4-H members in grades 7-12.
2) There are six divisions.
- Division 1 – individual member in grades 7 and 8
- Division 2 – team of two members in grades 7 and 8
- Division 3 – individual member in grades 9 and 10
- Division 4 – team of two members in grades 9 and 10
- Division 5 – individual member in grades 11 and 12
- Division 6 – team of two members in grades 11 and 12
3) Project Categories Include:
- Animal Science
- Environmental Services/Natural Resource Systems
- Food Products and Processing Systems
- Plant Systems
- Power, Structural and Technical Systems
- Social Science
In order to complete the registration process, please complete the online registration portion in full.
Registration for Arthur Berkey Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Science Fair is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 19, 2021.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information or help with the registration process, contact ANR Event Services at 517-353-3175 or email@example.com.